Learn the basics of art to be a confident, advanced painter.
By working with over 150 1-on-1 students in a year, I learned all of the common pitfalls that prevent artists from reaching their goals. This video course goes over both the mental and the technical side of the fundamentals of art, equally important for both beginners and experienced experts.
If you want to...
- Have a unique voice as an artist
- Have other people respond to your work
- Feel confident in understanding the way that art works
- Have a sustainable, enjoyable art career
- Feel the passion for art you may have lost through doing commercial work
- See like an artist
Then this video series is for you.
What you'll learn:
- The mental side of painting and how to passionately explore your own ideas
- How I set up and work through a painting, with each stage explained clearly
- How all of the elements of painting work, such as drawing, values, edges, and color
- How to confidently compose a picture
- The important information to look for when painting so that you don't get overwhelmed
You'll get access to:
- 2 demos with full dense narration
- 3 lectures, fully narrated with motion graphics diagrams and inspiring analysis of old master paintings
- 2 full res PSDs of the demo paintings
1 hourDensely Narrated Demos and Lectures
2 hoursFull Length Process Recordings
2Full Res PSDs
- 1 hourDensely Narrated Demos and Lectures
- 2 hoursFull Length Process Recordings
- 2Full Res PSDs